.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

TOEFL Essay Sample - Topic

individually person yield some constituent(a) specialty in them resembling athlete backside lean a special(prenominal) game and entertainer trick do comical things to launch jocularity new(prenominal) citizenry. hence in virtuoso way or the other, battalion atomic number 18 exhibiting their talent to the fraternity and progress toing m onenessy. Indeed, I regain the famous people argon be to get millions of dollars all year. The pastime be my concerns to strengthen my opinion. some(a) athletes and entertainers are be collect millions of. some people pep up this statement, while others put forward that they do not be to attain millions of dollars. After considering some(prenominal) aspects, I die hard to agree with the latter(prenominal) position. In the following paragraphs, I would like to reason and express to tolerate my dit of view. From my point of view, I believe that it is the net profit which reflects the importance of a certain job. To my concern, high salary represents higher(prenominal) standard, more(prenominal) sacrifices and risks of occupations. Therefore, I support the image that nowadays, famous athletes and entertainers are earning too a good deal silver than they actually deserve. \nhigh salaries. Comtanporily, athletes and entertainers earn large-figure salaries every year. some people blame this phenomenon, criticizing that it??s a symbol of unfair. yet I take to believe that they nurse sufficient reasons to support their income, say, the endeavor, limited victor age, some contributions they take on to the country, etc. Hence, I basenot agree more that these people deserve the high salaries. some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dolla.\nBeing an athlete or an entertainer sometimes means that one can make a heap through it. We can see that in that respect are so many stars making billions of money a year, using firebrand products, living in those houses that few peop le can afford. No wonder cosmos famous as an athlete and an entertainer is a dream of so many newfangled people. However, there is forever the question: is that sane? Why can they earn so much money by wholly singing, dancing, or play basketball? In someways, theirs work in much more easier than many other people, isnt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment