.

Friday, April 19, 2019

Product concepts Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Product concepts - Assignment Exampleh the highest sales were from women apparel at $110,826 million, followed by that of men at $54,932 and children and infants at $34,235 (The Statistics Portal). Women are great shoppers and their tastes tack with the trending fashion and style, which also aligned with the technological transformations that were taking place in the industry, such as online market and selling (Spencer Para 2).I believed I had a role to play in growing my get ups business, which also enable me to advance my skills in operating my own business, which I believe I will have following my graduation. Therefore, I started marketing the products that my parents designed using my sociable media platform, Facebook, which was listed as the social media channel with the highest number of users across the globe (Niciporuc 1). The idea was that since I have a passion for engineering science I can also bring the two business ideas together and ensure that they complement seve rally other. In other words, I would use the social media to connect and interact with my friends while at the same(p) time I will be marketing the clothing designs and other products that I had made. Through this the customer based for my apparel retail business would grow, especially the target market that is women.Niciporuc, Tudor. Comparative analysis of the meshing rate on Facebook and Google Plus social networks. Proceedings of International Academic Conferences. No. 0902287. International show of Social and Economic Sciences,

No comments:

Post a Comment